Unless otherwise specified below, the terms beginning with a capital letter used in the present Politics(Policy) of confidentiality send back(dismiss) to the definition which is attributed(awarded) to them in Conditions of use. Metal Chronometry
1.1 DURING THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
The types of Personal data who Metal.ch takes in and deals during the purchase of products are presented in board following with the studied end and their period of respective retention: Type of Personal data Legal basis and end Period of retention of the Personal data Your name Your address of delivery and invoicing Your portable phone number Your e-mail address to fill the obligations of Metal.ch connected to the purchase, such as processing of the orders, the execution of the deliveries of products, supply of a guarantee produces, the resolution of the disputes, the taking of payments, management of the complaints, retreats and refunds, and to respect the obligations
1.2 WHEN ACCEPTING A SUBSCRIPTION TO INFORMATION BULLETINS AND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
The types of Personal Data that Metal.ch collects when subscribing to information bulletins and marketing communications are: Type of Personal Data Legal basis and purpose Retention period of Personal Data Your email address IP AddressUpon receipt of your consent, Metal.ch reserves the right to process your Personal Data for the following purposes: sending information on products, special offers, contest organization, market research, measuring interest in the website, Metal.ch products and services and improving them through e-mail, SMS, Push notification in similar digital applications or communications. Until consent is withdrawn. Please note, however, that for administrative purposes, up to 30 days may be required.
1.3 WHEN CONTACTING THE HELP DESK OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
The types of Personal Data that Metal.ch collects when you contact the Help Desk or Customer Service are: Type of Personal Data Finality/Legal basis Retention period of Personal Data Your email address and any other information you voluntarily provide when you contact the help desk or customer service. In order to fulfil the obligations of Metal.ch related to contact, such as managing claims, withdrawals and refunds. During the period required for Metal.ch to meet its obligations.
1.4 UNSOLICITED PERSONAL DATA
All Personal Data that concern you, and that you have voluntarily provided in any open section of the website, such as forums, comments, etc., are deemed to have been provided with your consent, and Metal.ch has the right to process such Personal Data until further notice by you.You are informed that such Personal Data may be available to any visitor to the website, and that it may be difficult or impossible for Metal.ch to track such Personal Data. Therefore, if you wish Metal.ch to take action as defined in Section 3 below, Metal.ch may ask you to provide information on the location of this Personal Data in order to take the necessary action.
2. THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA2.1 METAL.CH SERVICE PROVIDERS
Metal.ch works with third party service providers who provide (i) website and application development, hosting, maintenance, messaging servers and other related services, (ii) order processing, payment processing, product delivery, after-sales service, support services and other related services, (iii) e-mail services, newsletters, marketing communications and other related services, and (iv) financial services, accounting and audit services, as well as other related services. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data as part of the services they provide for Metal.ch. Metal.ch will, however, limit the Personal Data provided to such third parties to what is reasonably necessary for them to fulfill their obligations to Metal.ch, and such third parties will always be subject to a confidentiality obligation.
2.2 ENFORCEMENT AND LEGAL PROCESSES
Metal.ch may disclose Personal Data if it is required by law, court order, subpoena, judicial or government warrant, or in other circumstances, in order to cooperate with law enforcement officers and other government agencies. In addition, Metal.ch reserves the right to disclose Personal Data if Metal.ch considers that this is appropriate or necessary to protect Metal.ch and others from fraudulent, abusive or illicit activities, in order to investigate and defend Metal.ch from third party complaints or allegations and to protect Metal.ch’s activities and legal rights, enforce contracts or protect the rights, property or security of others.
2.3 TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
2.4 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Metal.ch may transfer Personal Data to Service Providers, as stipulated in Section 2.1 above, located outside the EU, to a reasonably necessary extent for them to fulfil their obligations towards Metal.ch. Metal.ch will, however, comply at all times with the requirements of the GDPR by providing adequate protection for the transfer of such Personal Data to such third countries, and will attempt to minimize such transfer.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY METAL.CHWith regard to your Personal Data and its processing by Metal.ch, you have the following rights: Right of access:You have the right to know if Metal.ch processes your Personal Data, and if so, what type of Personal Data, for what purpose and for what duration, etc.; Right of correction:You have the right to ask Metal.ch to correct any errors or update your Personal Data; Right to be forgotten:You have the right to ask Metal.ch to delete all or only part of your Personal Data that is processed by Metal.ch under certain circumstances; Right to restrict treatment:You have the right to ask Metal.ch to limit or delete Personal Data that Metal.ch processes or the use of certain Personal Data by Metal.ch in certain circumstances; and Right of data portabilityYou have the right to export the Personal Data you provided to Metal.ch. To allow you to defend your rights as defined above, Metal.ch gives you access to a personal account where you can manage, view, correct, update and export your Personal Data. If you have not created an identifier for your personal account, you can use the e-mail address used during your purchases. You can also contact Metal.ch about your rights using the contact information in section 10 below. When you contact the customer service for this purpose, you will need to have access to the e-mail address used during your purchases or during your registration with Metal.ch, so that Metal.ch can verify your identity and your right to access your Personal Data. Please note that although changes will be reflected in Metal.ch systems immediately or within a reasonable time; Metal.ch reserves the right to retain all of your Personal Data for the purpose of safeguarding, preventing fraud or abuse, in order to fulfil its legal obligations, or in any circumstances where Metal.ch considers that it has a legitimate or imperative reason to do so. Metal.ch will not be able to correct or update your Personal Data related to orders for products being processed or delivered.
4. YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINTYou may contact Metal.ch at any time to object to the processing of your Personal Data when the processing is justified on the basis of the legitimate interests of Metal.ch or when you have reason to believe that your privacy rights under the applicable data protection laws have been violated. To contact us, please refer to the information in Section 10 below. You also have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate data protection oversight authority.
5. SECURITY POLICYMetal.ch is committed to protecting your Personal Data from unauthorized access and use, modification, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss, using commonly accepted industry standards, modern and updated software, and appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and authentication controls.Only authorised employees, agents and service providers (who have consented to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data) have access to your Personal Data. However, you should be aware that there is always a risk in the transmission of information on the Internet. In the event of a security breach, which would lead to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access of your Personal Data, Metal.ch will immediately assess the risk of the event to your rights and freedoms and, if so, will inform you and inform the appropriate supervisory authority regarding the protection of the event data. If you think your Personal Data has been compromised, contact Metal.ch using the contact information provided in Section 10 as soon as possible.
6. COOKIES AND ANALYTICAL INFORMATIONMetal.ch uses information gathered automatically, which is not Personal Data, through cookies and other technologies to customize your experience on the website, to provide custom advertisements, information and content, and to monitor and analyze your use of the website. Please refer to the Metal.ch Cookies Policy for additional information on cookies and other technologies used. In addition, Metal.ch uses analytical technologies (Google Analytics) to measure and evaluate website access and traffic, and to generate navigation reports. This technology does not collect any Personal Data.